Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Cimballi <ci...@cimballi.net> on 2009/10/07 21:30:21 UTC

Possible bug in createInvoiceForOrderAllItems service definition

Hi,

I think there is a bug in the definition of the
"createInvoiceForOrderAllItems" service .
Here is the current definition :
    <service name="createInvoiceForOrderAllItems" engine="java"
        location="org.ofbiz.accounting.invoice.InvoiceServices"
invoke="createInvoiceForOrderAllItems">
        <description>
            Create an invoice from existing order using all order items
            orderId = The orderId to associate the invoice with
        </description>
        <attribute name="orderId" type="String" mode="IN" optional="false"/>
        <attribute name="invoiceId" type="String" mode="OUT" optional="true"/>
    </service>

But in the service method, there is this :
            Map resp = ServiceUtil.returnSuccess();
            resp.put("invoiceId", invoiceId);
            resp.put("invoiceTypeId", invoiceType);
            return resp;

And so it generates the following error :
(OUT) Required test error:
org.ofbiz.service.ServiceValidationException: Unknown parameter found:
[createInvoiceForOrderAllItems.invoiceTypeId]

Version : ofbiz-rel9.04-2009-09-25-v818777

Cimballi

Re: Possible bug in createInvoiceForOrderAllItems service definition

Posted by Cimballi <ci...@gmail.com>.
Done here : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-3010

Cimballi

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.