Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Ma...@ubsw.com on 2001/05/31 15:44:25 UTC

RE: slide 1.0.10 - different DB schema: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

I found the problem: the permission table now has 6 columns.

old:

create table permissions(object blob, subject blob, action blob,
  inheritable int, negative int);

new:

create table permissions(object blob, revisionnumber varchar(20),
  subject blob, action blob, inheritable int, negative int);

Regards,
Mark

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
> I found the problem: the permission table now has 6 columns.
>

> old:
>
> create table permissions(object blob, subject blob, action blob,
>   inheritable int, negative int);
>
> new:
>
> create table permissions(object blob, revisionnumber varchar(20),
>   subject blob, action blob, inheritable int, negative int);

Yes, sorry for the non backward compatible change.
It should be easy to transfer old data, since the new revisionnumber column
should have a null value in most cases (indicating that the ACL applies to
all the versions of the resource).

Remy