Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/15 18:48:19 UTC

Welcome Martin !

Hi Martin,

I'm are pleased to inform you, and the gentle developpers of the
Directory project, that you have been voted as a new committer !

There are some pages on apache.org site you might want to read to
understand better the way we work :
- http://apache.org/dev/ will give you a lot of usefull links and
recommendations

Until your account is created, you won't be able to commit anything,
but be sure we will inform you as soon as it's done. (it can takes a
few weeks ...)

Martin, you are now one of us :)

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: Welcome Martin !

Posted by Ole Ersoy <ol...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Martin!

Re: Welcome Martin !

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.

--
Ersin Er

R.A. and Ph.D Student at the Dept. of Computer Eng. in Hacettepe University
http://www.cs.hacettepe.edu.tr

Committer and PMC Member of The Apache Directory Project
http://directory.apache.org

Re: Welcome Martin !

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Yes welcome :).

Alex

Re: Welcome Martin !

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Welcome Martin!

Re: Welcome Martin !

Posted by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Martin!  Good to have another team member on board.

Regards,
Chris

Re: Welcome Martin !

Posted by Martin Alderson <Ma...@salfordsoftware.co.uk>.