Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu> on 2016/05/23 14:58:51 UTC

Re: Integrate jenkins to Apache-rya incuabator.

Sean,

Could you please add me to the Jenkins server, so I can better help Amila
in his task for GSoC?

Adina Crainiceanu (adina)

I already subscribed to infrastructure@ and builds@

Thank you very much,
Adina

--
Dr. Adina Crainiceanu
Associate Professor, Computer Science Department