Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Joel Rosi-Schwartz <Jo...@Etish.org> on 2004/03/30 11:51:55 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Xindice Eclipse Plugin

Hi,

My wife Barbara and I are the original authors and copyright holders of
Attrezzo. We have stated on several occaisions that we would be quite happy
to grant rights to ASF, but that has never come together. If some one would
be kind enough to send me the required documentation we will take care of the
transfer.

Best regards,
Joel

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <vg...@apache.org>.
Joel Rosi-Schwartz wrote:

>On Tuesday 30 March 2004 16:51, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>

>>Joel Rosi-Schwartz wrote:
>>

>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>My wife Barbara and I are the original authors and copyright holders of
>>>Attrezzo. We have stated on several occaisions that we would be quite
>>>happy to grant rights to ASF, but that has never come together. If some
>>>one would be kind enough to send me the required documentation we will
>>>take care of the transfer.
>>>

>>Here is the document:
>>    http://www.apache.org/licenses/software-grant.txt
>>

>Good. Once we have executed it, who do we send it too and how? We can scan and
>email, fax or send by snail mail as would be best for you.

Sorry, I though address is included on the form. Here is an address:

send it by facsimile to the Foundation at +1-410-803-2258, or send a
photocopy by regular mail to The Apache Software Foundation,
1901 Munsey Drive, Forest Hill, MD 21050-2747, U.S.A.

(This is the same address as for contributor's agreement)

Vadim

Re: [VOTE] Xindice Eclipse Plugin

Posted by Joel Rosi-Schwartz <Jo...@Etish.org>.
On Tuesday 30 March 2004 16:51, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Joel Rosi-Schwartz wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >My wife Barbara and I are the original authors and copyright holders of
> >Attrezzo. We have stated on several occaisions that we would be quite
> > happy to grant rights to ASF, but that has never come together. If some
> > one would be kind enough to send me the required documentation we will
> > take care of the transfer.

> Here is the document:
>     http://www.apache.org/licenses/software-grant.txt

Good. Once we have executed it, who do we send it too and how? We can scan and
email, fax or send by snail mail as would be best for you.

> Would you be interested in maintaining this plugin?

Sorry, but not a this time. We have a lot on our plate right so it would not
be appropriate.

The Best,
Joel

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <vg...@apache.org>.