Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/25 18:32:24 UTC

Changing the location of the derby log file

Hi Folks,

I'm using Derby with Hibernate as the ORM. I noticed that the
derby.log file is getting created in the the directory from where I
started the application. Is there a way of specifying the location of
the log file?

--
Thanks
Afkham Azeez

Re: Changing the location of the derby log file

Posted by Manjula G Kutty <ma...@gmail.com>.
Afkham Azeez wrote:

>Hi Folks,
>
>I'm using Derby with Hibernate as the ORM. I noticed that the
>derby.log file is getting created in the the directory from where I
>started the application. Is there a way of specifying the location of
>the log file?
>
>--
>Thanks
>Afkham Azeez

You can specify the log file in the derby.properties file.
example : derby.stream.error.file=c:/log/derby.log

http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.1/tuning/

Thanks
Manjula