Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Marc Perkel <ma...@perkel.com> on 2004/01/04 05:01:18 UTC

Re: [Exim] NEW: Spam Discussion Bullitin Board

I'm sure the spammers are already on these lists. I'm just trying to
organize the anti-spammers. It's not like there's anything secret about
open source software.

Posted by Suresh Ramasubramanian <li...@frodo.hserus.net>.
On Sat, Jan 03, 2004 at 08:01:18PM -0800, Marc Perkel wrote:
> I'm sure the spammers are already on these lists. I'm just trying to
> organize the anti-spammers. It's not like there's anything secret about
> open source software.

spam-l, spamtools etc (plus the sa-talk and other spamass lists) will have a
rather large amount of coverage on this, I guess you will find.

--
linux@frodo.hserus.net (Suresh Ramasubramanian)
jaharkes@ravel:/usr/src$ mv linux Gnu/Linux