Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/16 17:34:37 UTC

Where is CHANGES.txt, and what are your banner changes for 0.2?

I'm updating documentation for 0.2 -- nota bene, time to reflect code
changes in any docs you wrote!

Where is CHANGES.txt mentioned in the release doc?

Also, any key features in 0.2 you guys want mentioned, in the news item?

Re: Where is CHANGES.txt, and what are your banner changes for 0.2?

Posted by Isabel Drost <is...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 14:23:52 -0400
Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> wrote:

> We haven't been keeping a CHANGES, as we're just relying on JIRA's
> ability to generate a list of what is in a version.

When using mvn site site:deploy to generate a project html-report, you
can generate a changes report as well. It is possible to teach maven to
talk to JIRA to retrieve the current changes:

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-changes-plugin/jira-report-mojo.html

Isabel

Re: Where is CHANGES.txt, and what are your banner changes for 0.2?

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.