Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by camone <ca...@mynet.com> on 2010/02/18 11:00:16 UTC

long table names

hi all...

I would
say are the long table names... for example table name is
system.firm or [system firm] .

i use sqlserver2005 and cayenne 3.01M1...

normally, sql sentence " select field1, fieild2 field3..etc from [system
firm] "

but how i cayenne implement long table names&nbsp; will ???

thank in advance...

		İngilizce seviyenizi ücretsiz test edebilirsiniz. Tıklayınız

Re: long table names

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@maniatis.org>.
On 18/02/10 9:00 PM, camone wrote:
> say are the long table names... for example table name is
> system.firm or [system firm] .

I would have thought dots were not allowed in SQL table names. But anyhow I think you can quote tables and fields in Cayenne now. Check the release notes for details of when that was done.

> i use sqlserver2005 and cayenne 3.01M1...

You definitely want to run the latest release candidate and not an early milestone.

Ari Maniatis

--
Aristedes Maniatis

Re: long table names

Posted by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net>.
Is the table name really "system.firm" or is it "firm" in the "system" schema?

mrg