Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/12/22 23:13:20 UTC

[Jakarta Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by GavinMcDonald

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta Wiki" for change notification.

The "FrontPage" page has been changed by GavinMcDonald:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/FrontPage?action=diff&rev1=24&rev2=25

Comment:
read only

  ##language:en
  #pragma section-numbers off
  = Welcome to the Jakarta Wiki =
+
+ This wiki is now read only!
+
  || {{http://jakarta.apache.org/images/jakarta-community.png}} ||  This is the [[http://wiki.apache.org/general/|Apache Wiki]] for the [[http://jakarta.apache.org/|Jakarta]] community. To edit pages, visit [[UserPreferences|login]] near the top right corner of any page to create a user profile or to login. Notifications of all changes you make will be sent to the general@jakarta mailing list, so we will be aware of your changes and we will happily correct any small mistakes that you might make. ||

  The Jakarta project is a collection of sub-projects that provide server-side solutions using the Java language.