Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/05 17:51:59 UTC

StaxUtils.copy

This doesn't write END_DOCUMENT events to the output?

Re: StaxUtils.copy

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Sat September 5 2009 11:51:59 am Benson Margulies wrote:
> This doesn't write END_DOCUMENT events to the output?

It doesn't do START_DOCUMENT as well.    I think it's mostly due to it's
historical use of copying various streams into the soap:Body where we cannot
have the START_DOCUMENT decl (<?xml....>) in there.   Thus, it pretty much
ignores those.

It would probably be good to add an "ignore doc events"  flag  to control
that.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org