Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2016/08/19 14:22:17 UTC

Push might have been a mistake

I just pushed the wrong stuff, and although a bunch of that should be in a
separate branch (ValueSerialiazationCleanup) it might not have been. I will
check the commit tree on GitHub a little bit later.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: Push might have been a mistake

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
SO, the push ends up on a single branch, although it local is two separate
branches, so no major harm done.

This branch contains the beginning of the "unified" serialization system,
but it is not completed yet and testcases are of course failing. I haven't
had time to work on it for quite a while, but hoping to get some fresh
cycles in the next month or so.

Cheers
Niclas