Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "Jostein Chr. Andersen" <jo...@josander.net> on 2005/06/27 06:45:12 UTC

Summertime is vacation time in the northern hemisphere

Hi folks!

It's vacation time in my tiny spot in the world. This means that I'm
doing lesser subversion work than previously, in this case: far lesser
than absolutely nothing!  ;-)

The route this year is Ed in Dalsland, Sweden, a small drop into my home
country, Norway, and finally one week in the Faroe Islands where my
grand parents lives and my mother come from. Øyvind: remember to stay
inside your house in the lunchtime of july the 9. when I'm flying over
Bergen.

I wish you all a peaceful, nice and enlightening summer!

Jostein

--
http://www.josander.net/en/contact/

Re: Summertime is vacation time in the northern hemisphere

Posted by Chia-liang Kao <cl...@clkao.org>.
Jostein Chr. Andersen <jostein <at> josander.net> writes:
> It's vacation time in my tiny spot in the world. This means that I'm
> doing lesser subversion work than previously, in this case: far lesser
> than absolutely nothing!

No, you shouldn't!

> The route this year is Ed in Dalsland, Sweden, a small drop into my home
> country, Norway, and finally one week in the Faroe Islands where my

large chucks of svk was developed on my trip from Sweden to northern Norway last
year,
and being disconnected movitated myself to make svk actually works practically.

Now you've got the tool.

Cheers,
CLK