Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Thomas Recloux <th...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/03 17:48:40 UTC

Activating persitence only for asynchronous exchanges

Hi,

We are actually benchmarking ServiceMix.

We have tested a synchronous exchange which exposes and consumes SOAP
WebServices.

Then we have developed an asynchronous exchange. In order to be sure to keep
all messages, we have defined the "persistent" attribute of the container to
the "true" value.

With this parameter, synchronous exchanges are also persisted and the
performances are logically going down.

Is it possible to activate persistence only for asynchronous exchanges ?

We had a look at the flows definition and the flow choose algorithm and we
did not understood everything :-)

--
Thomas Recloux

Re: Activating persitence only for asynchronous exchanges

Posted by Thomas Recloux <th...@gmail.com>.
No idea ?

--
Thomas Recloux