Posted to user@fineract.apache.org by Moses Billy <ab...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/18 01:06:47 UTC

Mifos Install Files for Offline Ubuntu Installation

Dear all,

I have an offline Ubuntu box. I would like to load on MIFOS however the Box
has no Internet access.

However I can download  the install files from another source and transfer
using Flash Drive./ USB storage media

Could any one with Install files share on google drive so I can download.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Moses

--

 Ambition is so powerful a passion in the human breast, that however high
we reach we are never satisfied. *M**achiavelli, Niccolo*

No Life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated, and desciplined. -
Henry Ermerson Fosdick

Re: [Mifos-users] Mifos Install Files for Offline Ubuntu Installation

Posted by Vishwas Babu A J <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Moses,

You can download the install files directly from sourceforge at https://sourceforge.net/projects/mifos/files/latest/download

Regards,