Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by bgoetzmann <bg...@sophia.symag.com> on 2007/06/01 17:57:04 UTC

Trying to deploy an SU containing Groovy script

Hello,

Using xbean.xml and Groovy code coming from this page :
http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/servicemix-script.html

I'm trying to deploy an SA to servicemix 3.1.

The jbi.xml in my SA zip file tells to deploy my SU to
servicemix-lwcontainer (in joint file my test-sa.zip file) :

       <target>
         <artifacts-zip>test-su.zip</artifacts-zip>
         <component-name>servicemix-lwcontainer</component-name>
       </target>

Putting my SA in deploy folder and starting Servicemix I get the following
exception :

Caused by: java.lang.Exception: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<jbi-task xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi/management-message"
version="1.0
">
<jbi-task-result>
<frmwk-task-result>
<frmwk-task-result-details>
<task-result-details>
<task-id>deploy</task-id>
<task-result>FAILED</task-result>
<message-type>ERROR</message-type>
</task-result-details>
</frmwk-task-result-details>
</frmwk-task-result>
<component-task-result
xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi/management-message"

        <component-name>servicemix-lwcontainer</component-name>
        <component-task-result-details>
                <task-result-details>
                        <task-id>deploy</task-id>
                        <task-result>FAILED</task-result>
                        <message-type>ERROR</message-type>
                        <task-status-msg>
<msg-loc-info>
<loc-token/>
<loc-message>Unable to find suitable deployer for Service Unit
'Test'</loc-messa
ge>
</msg-loc-info>
</task-status-msg>
                </task-result-details>
        </component-task-result-details>
</component-task-result>
</jbi-task-result>
</jbi-task>

What's wrong ?

In the install directory of Servicemix I put the following files :

servicemix-lwcontainer-3.1-incubating-installer.zip
servicemix-script-3.1-incubating-installer.zip
servicemix-shared-3.1-incubating-installer.zip

I would appreciate any help !

Thank you. http://www.nabble.com/file/p10915638/test-sa.zip test-sa.zip

Re: Trying to deploy an SU containing Groovy script

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
If you want to deploy a SU onto servicemix-script, you need to specify it
correctly in the SA:

      <target>
        <artifacts-zip>test-su.zip</artifacts-zip>
        <component-name>servicemix-script</component-name>
      </target>

On 6/1/07, bgoetzmann <bg...@sophia.symag.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Using xbean.xml and Groovy code coming from this page :
> http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/servicemix-script.html
>
> I'm trying to deploy an SA to servicemix 3.1.
>
> The jbi.xml in my SA zip file tells to deploy my SU to
> servicemix-lwcontainer (in joint file my test-sa.zip file) :
>
>        <target>
>          <artifacts-zip>test-su.zip</artifacts-zip>
>          <component-name>servicemix-lwcontainer</component-name>
>        </target>
>
> Putting my SA in deploy folder and starting Servicemix I get the following
> exception :
>
> Caused by: java.lang.Exception: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <jbi-task xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi/management-message"
> version="1.0
> ">
> <jbi-task-result>
> <frmwk-task-result>
> <frmwk-task-result-details>
> <task-result-details>
> <task-id>deploy</task-id>
> <task-result>FAILED</task-result>
> <message-type>ERROR</message-type>
> </task-result-details>
> </frmwk-task-result-details>
> </frmwk-task-result>
> <component-task-result
> xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi/management-message"
> >
>         <component-name>servicemix-lwcontainer</component-name>
>         <component-task-result-details>
>                 <task-result-details>
>                         <task-id>deploy</task-id>
>                         <task-result>FAILED</task-result>
>                         <message-type>ERROR</message-type>
>                         <task-status-msg>
> <msg-loc-info>
> <loc-token/>
> <loc-message>Unable to find suitable deployer for Service Unit
> 'Test'</loc-messa
> ge>
> </msg-loc-info>
> </task-status-msg>
>                 </task-result-details>
>         </component-task-result-details>
> </component-task-result>
> </jbi-task-result>
> </jbi-task>
>

> What's wrong ?
>
> In the install directory of Servicemix I put the following files :
>
> servicemix-lwcontainer-3.1-incubating-installer.zip
> servicemix-script-3.1-incubating-installer.zip
> servicemix-shared-3.1-incubating-installer.zip
>
> I would appreciate any help !
>
> Thank you. http://www.nabble.com/file/p10915638/test-sa.zip test-sa.zip

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet