Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Trudy Cool <tr...@yahoo.com> on 2009/05/22 00:07:40 UTC

I18N of pom.xml description -- can it be done?

Hi

I'm using -- mvn site --  to generate multilingual documentation of a project.

The <description> tag in my pom.xml is used to supply the introductory text on the main page of the site, but it appears the same in the site_pt.xml and site_es.xml versions.

Is there any way to override this and get different introductory text for each subsite?

Also, I tried every way I could think of to put text formatting in that tag as well, but with no success.

Is there any way to put even a <cr><lf> into that text?

Sincere regards,
HB

C:\mvn --version
Maven version: 2.0.8
Java version: 1.5.0_18
OS name: "windows xp" version: "5.1" arch: "x86" Family: "windows"

Re: I18N of pom.xml description -- can it be done?

Posted by Trudy Cool <tr...@yahoo.com>.
Ignore the preceding please -- I just figured it out.

I create an index.apt under an apt directory and it overrides the default.