Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by "Foreman, Alex (IT)" <Al...@morganstanley.com> on 2007/11/15 16:41:54 UTC

IvyDE

Hi,
Does anyone know when the next release of IvyDE will be.

Xavier: is there a latest binary somewhere I can grab with the trunk
already jared for use in 3.3 (europa)? (preferably a straight download
not an update site)

I am going to prod with Ivy now (thanks for everyones help) and IvyDE
working in 3.3 is a blocker for us.  Ive seen reports that Its working
so I'm presuming that its because my version is old/out of date.

Many thanks,
Alex