Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Robert Bateman <bo...@sequoiallc.com> on 2004/09/17 19:49:51 UTC

Class Loading question

I'm playing with some code that loads classes at run time.

Some where in the code I think I've messed up a call because the code I'm
invoking is failing.  The problem is, the message I'm getting isn't telling
me what I specified wrong.  What I'd like to do is have the system tell me
what classes as being loaded.  With stand alone Java code, I specify
-verbose:class.  Is there an easy way to do this directly in Tomcat?  Or do I
use -verbose:class?

Thanks!

Bob

Re: Class Loading question

Posted by QM <qm...@brandxdev.net>.
On Fri, Sep 17, 2004 at 01:49:51PM -0400, Robert Bateman wrote:
: Some where in the code I think I've messed up a call because the code I'm
: invoking is failing.  The problem is, the message I'm getting isn't telling
: me what I specified wrong.

Specifically, what is your code, and what message do you get?

: What I'd like to do is have the system tell me
: what classes as being loaded.  With stand alone Java code, I specify
: -verbose:class.  Is there an easy way to do this directly in Tomcat?  Or do I
: use -verbose:class?

Why not try it?

-QM

--