Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by wolverine my <wo...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/19 04:37:11 UTC

UndeployTask did not delete webapps directory

Hi!

What could be the reason the org.apache.catalina.ant.UndeployTask did
not delete my application context directory from webapps?

It deleted all the files except the webapps/dummyapp/WEB-INF/lib
some of the JARs are deleted but some are not...

I tried to stop (org.apache.catalina.ant.StopTask) and followed by the
undeploy, the problem still the same.

Do you have any idea?

Re: UndeployTask did not delete webapps directory

Posted by wolverine my <wo...@gmail.com>.
You are right, Veit Guna! I'm using Tomcat 5.5 on Windows XP and the
problem is solved after I added the attribute antiJARLocking="true" in
the Context.

Posted by Veit Guna <ve...@gmx.de>.
Hi.