Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by Mark Gardner <mk...@vt.edu> on 2011/08/19 22:55:32 UTC

Setting up local accounts

I tried to set up a local account for my manager to play around with the
VCL. I saw from the documentation that accounts are created via vcld
--setup. But the new user has access to no images. What do I need to do to
finish connecting the dots so a local user can make a reservation. (BTW, I
created a imageUser@Local group to put him in. I don't know how to do that
nor do I know how to give imageUser access to any images.)

Mark

--
Mark Gardner

Re: Setting up local accounts

Posted by Mark Gardner <mk...@vt.edu>.
Thanks Josh. It did. I have it working now. (Wonder why I couldn't find it
earlier.)

Mark

--
Mark Gardner