Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Arpad Boda <ab...@apache.org> on 2020/01/23 08:44:39 UTC

[Discuss] Release Nifi Registry 0.6.0

Hi Team,

As NiFi already compiles and runs on Java 11 I was wondering about a
Registry patch release (based on 0.5.0) that comes with Java 11 support.

The motivation behind is Java 8 getting less and less supported (for eg.
there is no official stable package for Debian 10) so we could run
everything on Java 11.

I'll volunteer  to RM this.

In case you are aware of any commits that worth to be considered for such
minor release (for eg.: security),  please let us know!

Thanks,
Arpad

Re: [Discuss] Release Nifi Registry 0.6.0

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
I think this is a good idea. There is a good chance we could include
everything from master since 0.5.0, except for this one commit that
has some breaking changes which we were planning to be 1.0.0:

https://github.com/apache/nifi-registry/commit/47f3bbdd13dc0b318e7bf727483392206672415c