Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Kunal Wku <wk...@yahoo.com> on 2007/09/21 22:51:07 UTC

Plugin for Metadata

Hello Everyone,

  I have one question. I have used a plugin for searching metadata, called recommended using this webpage:
  http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/WritingPluginExample-0%2e9
  When I am searching using nutch, I did not find any difference in the normal search and the metadata search. The word from metadata should get the greater ranking than the normal one. But I am not able to get it. Please help me solve this problem.

  Thanks & Regards,
  Kunal Gosar