Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Sindhu Hosamane <si...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/26 22:19:00 UTC

Answering to particular message in mailing list

This might be a dumb question but I really can't figure out how to reply to ANY existing thread or post on the this hadoop mailing list . As far as I've understood I can post threads to user@hadoo.apache.org . but how to reply to one particular post? There's no reply button, also reply-to or reply-all from my mail produces undeliverable mail message .

Re: Answering to particular message in mailing list

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.
I have notice this thing a few times. But the mail gets delivered.

*Warm regards,*
*Mohammad Tariq*
*cloudfront.blogspot.com <http://cloudfront.blogspot.com>*

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.