Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by kurtis shipp <ca...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/09 21:10:44 UTC

paymentType list

hello,

  Am just getting on with OFBiz
  am trying to remove some links for paymentType displayed on accounting main page(main.ftl).
  listed below is a portion that contain a list of links for paymentType

  <ul>
  <#list paymentTypes as paymentType>
  <li><a href="<@o...@ofbizUrl>">${uiLabelMap.AccountingShowPayments} ${paymentType.get("description",locale)}</a></li>
  </#list>
  </ul>

  I wish to remove/delete some payment types from the list displayed on accounting main page but do not know where the paymentType list is populated from.

   ;
  li><a href="<@o...@ofbizUrl>">${uiLabelMap.AccountingShowPayments}

  was able to trace the above to accounting AccountingUiLabels.properties where
  AccountingShowPayments= Show Payments

  but could not figure out
  ${paymentType.get("description",locale)}</a></li>

  where is the list populated from?

  cheers,
  kurtis.

---------------------------------

Re: paymentType list

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kurtis

I would recommend downloading and watching these videos:
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Framework+Introduction+Videos+and+Diagrams

They will save you countless hours in the long run.

Remember when trying to figure out how a page loads you are best to start
with the controller.xml which and then move on the *Screens.xml which will
show you where most of the data preparation is taking place.

Regards
Scott

Re: paymentType list--issue resolved

Posted by kurtis shipp <ca...@yahoo.com>.
well,issue resolved,I got the solution while l was poking around paymentforms.xml.

  all I did was to go to webtools and delete the entities that are not needed.

  cheers,
  kurtis

kurtis shipp <ca...@yahoo.com> wrote:
  hello,

Am just getting on with OFBiz
am trying to remove some links for paymentType displayed on accounting main page(main.ftl).
listed below is a portion that contain a list of links for paymentType

<#list paymentTypes as paymentType>

   findPayments?lookupFlag=Y&paymentTypeId=${paymentType.paymentTypeId}">${uiLabelMap.AccountingShowPayments} ${paymentType.get("description",locale)}

I wish to remove/delete some payment types from the list displayed on accounting main page but do not know where the paymentType list is populated from.

;
li>findPayments?lookupFlag=Y&paymentTypeId=${paymentType.paymentTypeId}">${uiLabelMap.AccountingShowPayments}

was able to trace the above to accounting AccountingUiLabels.properties where
AccountingShowPayments= Show Payments

but could not figure out
${paymentType.get("description",locale)}

where is the list populated from?

cheers,
kurtis.

Got a little couch potato?