Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/04 09:47:03 UTC

Inline IME

I haven't found very much info, but the little I found seems to indicate that inline IME is supposed to be possible.

All the tests that I've done have an IME window which draws at the bottom of the screen. Is there a (simple) way to get the IME input to draw inline?

Harbs

Re: Inline IME

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Just tried it myself.  I sure thought it worked better than this. I might
be remembering Windows or Air on Mac.   I'm not sure if there's a
solution.  I did see some mention that Google fixed something on their end.

HTH,
-Alex

Re: Inline IME

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.