Posted to users@maven.apache.org by neil hart <ne...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/20 16:58:42 UTC

Running and Reporting on tests using two different JVMs

We are still supporting Java 1.3.  Can I run the same unit tests using two
different JVMs with surefire:test.  Can I also get a report for the two sets
of testing.

Thanks
Neil

Re: Running and Reporting on tests using two different JVMs

Posted by diroussel <na...@diroussel.xsmail.com>.
Define the jdk1.3 specific stuff in a profile...

<profiles>
  <profile>
    <activation>
      <jdk>1.3</jdk>
    </activation>
  </profile>
</profiles>

See here for an intro:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-profiles.html

Note that pretty much any thing in the pom project can also be in a profile,
like build, plugins etc.  See here:
http://maven.apache.org/ref/2.0.4/maven-model/maven.html

David