Posted to phoenix-dev@avalon.apache.org by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com> on 2002/12/02 00:56:34 UTC

Re: Sevak/Jetty #2

Folks,

It is all working now.  The only thing you need to do to a standard
Phoenix is add tools.jar to the lib directory (same as the excellent Jo!
and Catalina).

Thanks again to Jules for providing the email support for this.  Next on
my list is a field test against EOB.

- Paul

Re: Sevak/Jetty #2

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
Ulrich,

>> It is all working now.  The only thing you need to do to a standard
>> Phoenix is add tools.jar to the lib directory (same as the excellent
>> Jo! and Catalina).
>

> Are you talking about Sun's tools.jar? That's in the JDK/lib anyway.

It is, but it is not in the classpath when Phoenix launches.

This is now like Orion and other containers in that there is an
instruction to copy tools.jar to a suitable place....

- Paul

Re: Sevak/Jetty #2

Posted by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de>.
Paul Hammant wrote:
> Folks,
>
> It is all working now.  The only thing you need to do to a standard
> Phoenix is add tools.jar to the lib directory (same as the excellent Jo!
> and Catalina).

Are you talking about Sun's tools.jar? That's in the JDK/lib anyway.

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Systementwicklung