Posted to modules-dev@httpd.apache.org by MATSUMOTO Ryosuke <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/22 07:27:13 UTC

Modules needing the approval of modules-dev@httpd.apache.org

Hi, all
I submitted my module to apache module registry on 10 days ago, but
response is nothing yet.The site is woking now?
Submitted module name is mod_process_security.

https://github.com/matsumoto-r/release-code/tree/master/APACHE-MODULE/mod_process_security

"Modules needing the approval of modules-dev@httpd.apache.org
mod_process_security - This module is a suEXEC module for CGI and DSO
using thread. Improvement of mod_ruid2(vulnerability) and
suEXEC(performance)."
regards,
--
MATSUMOTO Ryosuke < matsu1229 at gmail.com >
http://blog.matsumoto-r.jp/

Re: Modules needing the approval of modules-dev@httpd.apache.org

Posted by MATSUMOTO Ryosuke <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Gavin

I would like to request the report on progress.Also inform us when we
can get the result.

regards,

Posted by MATSUMOTO Ryosuke <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.