Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/02 21:00:45 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany SCA 2.0.1 RC1

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 12:03 AM, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 12:00 AM, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Please review and vote to release Apache Tuscany SCA 2.0.1.
>>
>> This is a minor release based on 2.0 and provides fixes to the build and
>> replaces dependency on json.org with json4j. The detailed changes are
>> also available at the link below, and hopefully, as it's a small delta,
>> reviewing it won't be very time consuming.
>>
>> svn log -r 1526672:HEAD
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sca-java-2.x/tags/2.0.1
>>
>> The distribution artifacts are available for review at :
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~lresende/tuscany/2.0.1-RC1/
>>
>> The release tag is at :
>>
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sca-java-2.x/tags/2.0.1-RC1/
>>

> A minor correction on the detailed changes, please use :
>
> svn log -r 1526672:HEAD
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sca-java-2.x/tags/2.0.1-RC1

Here is my +1.

I would appreciate couple more votes, the delta from 2.0 is very small,
should be very easy to review from the svn log.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany SCA 2.0.1 RC1

Posted by Florian Pinel <pi...@us.ibm.com>.
+1 from me.

--
Florian Pinel
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center

From:   Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>
To:     dev@tuscany.apache.org,
Date:   10/02/2013 10:24 PM
Subject:        Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany SCA 2.0.1 RC1

Looks good. +1 from me.

- Jean-Sebastien

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 6:51 PM, Adriano Crestani <
adrianocrestani@gmail.com> wrote:
The changes look small and the tests are still passing.

+1

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.
Looks good. +1 from me.

Posted by Adriano Crestani <ad...@gmail.com>.