Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/15 11:50:46 UTC

[result] [vote] Use Nexus repository infrastructure for snapshots/releases deployment

2009/4/7 Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'd like to call a vote on using the Nexus repository infrastructure for
> deploying snapshots/releases of Apache Felix
> The proposed changes to the Felix parent pom can be found here:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-1029
>
> We'll also need to update our release docs to match (based on
> http://maven.apache.org/developers/release/releasing.html)
>
> So, WYDT?
>
> [ ] +1 Yes, use Nexus infrastructure for deploying snapshots/releases of
> Apache Felix
> [ ] -1 No, keep with the current release process (please provide specific
> comments)
>
> --
> Cheers, Stuart

OK, I'm going to call this vote:

   +1 (binding) from myself, Clement, and Felix
   +1 (non-binding) from Alin and Toni
   0 from Richard
   no -1 votes

So the vote has passed, I'll make the necessary changes to the Felix parent
pom

--
Cheers, Stuart