Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by add ddd <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/23 01:43:26 UTC

apache + oracle

Hi,

I would like to know is there any official module from
apache or oracle that supports connection between
apache's basic authentication and oracle database?

I know there are some modules in
http://modules.apache.org but I don't know are those
reliable.  If yes, any recommandation which one to
use?

I would like to call the DB stored procedure to manage
(dynamically add, validate...) user accounts in
database when authentication occur.

Thanks,

--Chris

Re: apache + oracle

Posted by Vladimir Goncharov <vg...@ortv.ru>.
> Does this have to be compiled with mod_ssl?  Also, is
> there a solaris version of that module?

Apache must be compiled with mod_ssl to run modplsql, which is compiled by Oracle corp.
There is a solaris version also.

If you are looking for free plsql module with source code, then go to http://www.sharemation.com/~dmcmahon/modowa.htm

For commercial module ask in Oracle corp.

Vladimir

Re: apache + oracle

Posted by add ddd <ma...@yahoo.com>.

Re: apache + oracle