Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by michael gaida <mi...@firemail.de> on 2000/03/24 10:34:43 UTC

Build on Borland Builder 4.0

Is there anybody using xerces-c-1_1_0 on Borland Builder (4.0)
successfully?

My dll-build worked well but I had to leave out the following:

#include <util/NoDefTranscoderException.hpp>
#include <dom/MemDebug.hpp>
#include <dom/NameNodeFilter.hpp>

Trying to run the example
"samples\CreateDOMDocument\CreateDOMDocument.cpp"
I saw that there is no implementation of
XMLPlatformUtils::Initialize() in the Win32PlatformUtils
so I simply left out this one too.

The sample now gives me some EAccessViolation stopping in
DOMString.cpp at
XMLLCPTranscoder* transcoder =
XMLPlatformUtils::fgTransService->makeNewLCPTranscoder();

According to the faq there should be the source of a
Tree Viewer written in C++ Builder availible on the AlpaWorks
page but I could not find it, does anybody know the concrete
location?

Thanks

Michael Gaida
http://www.firemail.de - Ihr Briefkasten im Web. Einfach, schnell, sicher.
Neu! Jetzt auch mit kostenlosem Fax-Empfang und Voicemail!