Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by David-DiSiD Technologies <dc...@disid.com> on 2010/11/05 12:39:30 UTC

I cannot edit blog articles

I cannot edit blog articles.

For example, going to
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org:8443/content/control/EditBlogArticle?articleContentId=BLG10010&blogContentId=BLOGROOTMADMAX,
logging in as "admin/ofbiz" and trying to edit the EcommerceBlogArticle.
Then submit the form and the text doesn't change.

But if I modify the description or summary, they are updated without
problems.

And if I create a new article into the blog (I'm the OWNER of the article
[role between article and party]), I can modify the text and also the rest
of the fields of the blog article.

Does anybody know why it's happening this?
Maybe there are roles involved in edition process? (I've done tests
assigning role "OWNER" to "admin" in the first problematic article, and the
problem persists)
Or maybe it's a problem with the roles of the blog?

Or it's just a bug?

Thanks,

-----
David - dcervera at disid dot com
DiSiD Technologies, S.L. - http://www.disid.com
Crea Tu Tienda Virtual - http://www.creatutiendavirtual.com

Re: I cannot edit blog articles

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
We are using the blog maintenance in the content component, and that one
is working fine now...I just fixed the update of the summary data.

Regards,
Hans

--
Ofbiz on twitter: http://twitter.com/apache_ofbiz
Myself on twitter: http://twitter.com/hansbak

Re: I cannot edit blog articles

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I just had a quick look. The DataRessource and ElectronicText are created. So it could be that they are no correctly retrieved or
not shown in the UI.
So yes, looks like a bug to me (able to create not to view after)

Jacques

From: "David-DiSiD Technologies" <dc...@disid.com>