Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org> on 1998/02/11 01:51:00 UTC

contractors

I get requests for contract apache work from my old contacts, but I'm not
doing it at the moment.  I really don't like turning my old contacts away
empty handed; and I do like to recommend folks whose quality I'm familiar
with.  I'm not sure which of you folks do contract work... I suspect more
than are listed at http://www.apache.org/info/support.cgi.

If you are interested in having things forwarded to you, especially folks
in the sf bay area, send me private email (or get yerself on that page).

Dean

Re: contractors

Posted by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk>.
Dean Gaudet wrote:

> I get requests for contract apache work from my old contacts, but I'm not
> doing it at the moment.  I really don't like turning my old contacts away
> empty handed; and I do like to recommend folks whose quality I'm familiar
> with.  I'm not sure which of you folks do contract work... I suspect more
> than are listed at http://www.apache.org/info/support.cgi.
>
> If you are interested in having things forwarded to you, especially folks
> in the sf bay area, send me private email (or get yerself on that page).

Hmmm ... where does that cgi get fed from?

Cheers,

Ben.