Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Fuad Efendi <fu...@tokenizer.ca> on 2012/04/16 16:30:13 UTC

Solr Consultant Available in Canada: Solr, HBase, Hadoop, Lily

Hi,

If anyone is interested, I am available for full-time assignments; I am
involved in Hadoop/Lucene/Solr world since 2005 (Nutch). Recently
implemented Lily-Framework-based distributed task executor which is
currently used for Vertical Search by lead insurance companies and media:
RSS, CVS, Web Services, Moreover, Web Ping, SQL-import, sitemaps-based,
intranets, and more.

Additionally to that, I can design super-rich UI extremely fast using tools
such as Liferay Portal, Apache Wicket, Vaadin.

Fuad Efendi
416-993-2060
Tokenizer Inc., Canada
http://www.tokenizer.ca <http://www.tokenizer.ca/>