Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Dev Account <de...@altmobile.com> on 2003/03/30 03:40:32 UTC

xupdate documentation

In our latest v4 product release, we provided some support for XUpdate
based on the use cases and other material at the xmldb site. We are
hoping to provide complete Xindice support in an upcoming release but
need more detailed information. We've not seen any namespace support,
for example. If anyone, specifically the implementors, have any
supplementary documentation we would really appreciate it.

Our current XUpdate statement generation is based on our transactional
DOM capabilities and we think that a new release with full XIndice
support can happen in a few weeks.

Thanks.

--Zaid

http://www.altmobile.com

Re: xupdate documentation

Posted by Lars Martin <La...@smb-tec.com>.
On Sat, 29 Mar 2003 17:40:32 -0800
Dev Account <de...@altmobile.com> wrote:

> In our latest v4 product release, we provided some support for XUpdate
> based on the use cases and other material at the xmldb site. We are
> hoping to provide complete Xindice support in an upcoming release but
> need more detailed information. We've not seen any namespace support,
> for example. If anyone, specifically the implementors, have any
> supplementary documentation we would really appreciate it.

Which version of XUpdate are you using? XUpdate is supporting NS.
Have a look at the latest release or current CVS at www.xmldb.org
for sources and test cases.

Regards, Lars.