Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Anastasia Smirnova <ns...@desertrainlab.com> on 2001/04/02 11:51:59 UTC

Problem with configuring portlets into JetSpeed

Hi all,
This again.
I am new in JetSpeed. How do I configure my portlets into JetSpeed correctly?
How do I configure my portlets except build portlet class file in org/apache/jetspeed/portal/portlets/?
Best regards, stacy

Re: Problem with configuring portlets into JetSpeed

Posted by Damnish <da...@webrizon.com>.
Hi
Register your portlet in jetspeed/WEB-INF/conf/jetspeed-config.jcfg
Regards
Damnish