Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2010/10/05 16:04:48 UTC

Qpid 0.8 Release - Documentation

Hi All,

So we're starting the countdown towards release. I wonder what we need to do
on the docs front and if it's integrated into the release/dist tools ?

Are other people's docs for 0.8 already in svn as part of the existing 0.7
docbook ?

I've got a couple of docs to put into the docbook, but been putting it off
for a while since I'm on windows and thus need to do some stuff, haven't got
there yet.

Thanks,
Marnie

Re: Qpid 0.8 Release - Documentation

Posted by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for this info.

What I'm really asking about is 0.8 specific docs - i.e. have people written
docs for the content/features we wish to advertise as being highlights in
the 0.8 release ? And if not, now is the time ....

I'd agree it'd be good if all the Java committers could spend time on the
docbook. I've got some feature docs to add, but am short of time on the
overall piece - be great to see everyone pitch in here.

Thanks & Regards,
Marnie

Posted by Jonathan Robie <jo...@redhat.com>.