Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Rajat Mathur <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/15 07:28:41 UTC

Running mapreduce on Cassandra data using Hector

Hi,

I am new to cassandra and using *Hector* for writing code.
I am having trouble with running mapreduce in distributed(pseduo) mode.
My OutputFormat is ColumnFamilyOutputFormat
but it doesn't write the output there and also it runs M-R jobs in local
mode.
I suppose as in Word-count example I have to set mapreduce-site.xml
somewhere to use it with hector, but I have no Idea where.

Here's my Question on
StackOverflow<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10140584/running-mapreduce-on-cassandra-data-using-hector>
.

Thank you.