Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by manya cancerian <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/28 13:26:19 UTC

Fwd: Using Sqoop to load HBase tables , Data not visible via Phoenix

Looking for some help in the following scenario -

- I have created on Phoenix table which created underneath HBase table.

- Then used sqoop command to move data from relational database database
table (Teradata) to underneath HBase table successfully

- I can view the data through HBase but it is not visible in Phoenix table.

What i missing here ?

Regards
Manya

Re: Using Sqoop to load HBase tables , Data not visible via Phoenix

Posted by Ravi Kiran <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Manya,
  We are working with the Sqoop team to have our patch[1] that enables data
imports to Phoenix table directly.  In the mean time,   you can apply the
patch to Sqoop 1.4.6 source and give it a try.

Please do let us know how it goes .

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-2649

Regards
Ravi