Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Sc...@lotus.com on 2001/03/08 17:19:12 UTC

If you have outstanding problems...

General note to all:

I have been way backed up the last couple of weeks... a combo of being sick
a few weeks back and raw burnout (...can happen around this time of the
year...).  If you have outstanding problems with XalanJ2 that you feel
haven't been addressed, you should post a bug report at
http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla to make sure it doesn't fall off our
radar.  Over the new few weeks I and Myriam will be mainly working off the
bugzilla list, trying to flatten at least the high priority problems.

Also, complete patches for solutions you find yourself are always welcome.
And please remember your debugger... don't be afraid to  trace into the
code, find out what is going on as best you can, and at least postulate a
potential solution.

-scott