Posted to dev@deltacloud.apache.org by David Lutterkort <lu...@redhat.com> on 2012/08/24 20:47:51 UTC

tests/config.yaml and $HOME/.deltacloud/config

Hi,

it was always my intention that you could use these two files
interchangeably - and that almost works; except that tests/config.yaml
uses string keys, and ~/.deltacloud/config uses symbols as keys.

That's easy enough to fix; I am just not sure which way around is
better. Is anybody besides me using ~/.deltacloud/config (by running
'deltacloudd -c') ? Turning that into a file with string keys would
probably be the nicer solution.

David

RE: tests/config.yaml and $HOME/.deltacloud/config

Posted by "Koper, Dies" <di...@fast.au.fujitsu.com>.
Hi David,

Sure, go ahead. Documentation will need to be updated as well.

Regards,
Dies Koper

Posted by David Lutterkort <lu...@redhat.com>.