Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Michael Scheidell <sc...@secnap.net> on 2006/10/28 12:41:53 UTC

RE: Further on FORGED_MUA_MOSILLA, was: Further on DNS_FROM_RFC_*

Just what does a .2 score do to the above? NOTHING.
Why not bitch about 'forged_mua_mozilla'? That appears to be a bigger
problem. :-)
Obviously if spamcop can't create a correcly formated email, follow the
rfc's, then lets just take out all the checks? Right?

IF YOU SET ALL THE RFC_ SCORES TO 0, YOU WILL SLEEP BETTER AT NIGHT.