Posted to user@struts.apache.org by John Yu <jo...@scioworks.com> on 2002/07/11 12:46:57 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Scioworks Camino v2.0

Dear Struts Users,

We are pleased to announce the release of Scioworks Camino v2.0, a visual
tool for Struts application development.

You can download Camino v2.0 from:

   http://www.scioworks.net/servlets/Redirect?pid=15&dp=2

What's new in v2.0:
    * Supports Struts 1.1 features - Manages multiple sub-apps on multiple
Storyboards, declarative exception handling, dynamic FormBeans, etc.

    * Enhanced Zoomable Storyboards - Manages each sub-app on its own
Storyboard with cross sub-application connectivities. Supports zooming,
snap-to-grid, auto-alignment and multiple segements paths.

    * Built-in JSP source editor with syntax-highlighting - Automatic
two-way synchronization between the editors and the Storyboards.

    * Auto file synchronization - Detects external modifications of the JSPs.

    * Inspector and Cross Referencing Tool - Allows quick viewing and
modifying attributes of the elements and provide powerful cross-referencing
facility.

    * Enhanced Code Generator Wizard - Supports different generated code
styles of FormBean and Action classes to suit your need.

    * Enhanced JSP Parser - Revised and more forgiving on non-standard HTML
syntax.

    * Revised User Inteface

    * Expanded XML Character Encoding Support - Allows customized setting.

    * Supports both JVM 1.4 and JVM 1.3.

Sincerely,
--
Scioworks Technologies - Camino Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Scioworks Camino v2.0

Posted by John Yu <jo...@scioworks.com>.

Support for Validator is one of planned features in v2.1.
Stay tuned. :-)

At 09:15 am 11-07-2002 -0400, you wrote:
>How about support for Tiles & Validator?

John Yu                       Scioworks Technologies
e: john@scioworks.com         w: +(65) 873 5989
w: http://www.scioworks.com  m: +(65) 9782 9610

Scioworks Camino - "Don't develop Struts Apps without it!"

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Scioworks Camino v2.0

Posted by Developer <de...@fdplus.com>.