Posted to bsf-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Nils Lastein <ni...@bioteknologisk.dk> on 2003/10/14 11:34:02 UTC

BSF in Tomcat

I've tried for days now to make my Jakarta Tomcat server load BSF in order
to permit jython scripting in an JSP application ... with out luck.

How does these plans progess?

http://jakarta.apache.org/bsf/faq.html#doh:
"In order to use BSF as part of the Tomcat servlet engine, one must currently download patches from the BSF web site
that permit Jasper to call BSF. Instructions for this will be posted on
the website, and will be accompanied by prebuilt binaries. We hope that
these changes will be merged into Tomcat in the near future."

Nils