Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by rb...@rkbloom.net on 2004/02/29 16:37:25 UTC

I'm back :-)

I've been lurking for the last few days, and this list is too quiet.  :-)  I'd
like to stir up trouble again, so I am officially asking to have my commit
access re-instated.  I am in the middle of creating a new project that uses APR,
and I would like to fix the bugs that I am finding and to complete the APR test
suite (and thus the test suite software that I had started a while ago).

Ryan

Re: I'm back :-)

Posted by Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@asemantics.com>.
On Feb 29, 2004, at 4:37 PM, rbb@rkbloom.net wrote:

> like to stir up trouble again, so I am officially asking to have my
> commit
> access re-instated.  I am in the middle of creating a new project that
> uses APR,

+1

Dw

Re: I'm back :-)

Posted by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu>.
On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 rbb@rkbloom.net wrote:

> I've been lurking for the last few days, and this list is too quiet.  :-)  I'd
> like to stir up trouble again, so I am officially asking to have my commit
> access re-instated.  I am in the middle of creating a new project that uses APR,
> and I would like to fix the bugs that I am finding and to complete the APR test
> suite (and thus the test suite software that I had started a while ago).

Welcome back!

You now once again have karma.  I assume you never lost access to your
actual account... but if you did, let me know, and that can be rectified
easily as well.  :)

--Cliff

Re: I'm back :-)

Posted by Bill Stoddard <bi...@wstoddard.com>.
rbb@rkbloom.net wrote:

> I've been lurking for the last few days, and this list is too quiet.  :-)  I'd
> like to stir up trouble again, so I am officially asking to have my commit
> access re-instated.  I am in the middle of creating a new project that uses APR,
> and I would like to fix the bugs that I am finding and to complete the APR test
> suite (and thus the test suite software that I had started a while ago).
>
> Ryan

+1

Bill

RE: I'm back :-)