Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2017/12/01 05:22:19 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] Is httpd 2.4.x is supported on CentOs6?

According to my notes, that is 2.2.15.

As noted previously, turn to RH for support. The EOL was back in July and
we will stop making public comments or security advisories once we have
fewer than three active project members attending to this legacy version.

On Nov 28, 2017 06:47, "chetan jain" <cp...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi All,

As apache 2.2.x is EOL, I need to upgrade to httpd 2.4.x version but I am
not able to verify anywhere if it is supported/tested configuration with
Centos 6 OS?

Any inputs are highly apprrleciated.

Thanks,
Chetan

Re: [users@httpd] Is httpd 2.4.x is supported on CentOs6?

Posted by chetan jain <cp...@gmail.com>.
Thank you everyone for the replies, I will go ahead and configure it and
will let the forum know if I encounter any issues