Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Chris Christo <_c...@mail.com> on 2014/01/09 17:07:36 UTC

Tyrus with OpenEJB?

Hi,

Is it possible to use Tyrus (or some other WebSocket lib) with OpenEJB?

If so how would I go about doing this? Is there any guide/documentation on this?

Chris

Re: Tyrus with OpenEJB?

Posted by "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <sm...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 5:02 PM, Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> don't have Primefaces Push in production yet but we are planning to
> migrate to it from DWR. We have tested it and it seems to work really well.

+1 Karl. My configuration is just about the same. I think OP wants a
websocket library (like Atmosphere). Don't know if OP wants a JSF UI
library, too. :)

Re: Tyrus with OpenEJB?

Posted by Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com>.
I don't have Primefaces Push in production yet but we are planning to
migrate to it from DWR. We have tested it and it seems to work really well.
This is the configuration we have:

        <servlet-name>Push Servlet</servlet-name>

        <servlet-class>org.primefaces.push.PushServlet</servlet-class>
        <async-supported>true</async-supported>
        <init-param>

<param-name>org.atmosphere.cpr.broadcasterCacheClass</param-name>

<param-value>org.atmosphere.cache.UUIDBroadcasterCache</param-value>
        </init-param>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>org.atmosphere.cpr.sessionSupport</param-name>
            <param-value>true</param-value>
        </init-param>
        <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>

    </servlet>

    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>Push Servlet</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/primepush/*</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

Re: Tyrus with OpenEJB?

Posted by "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <sm...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tyrus with OpenEJB?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Atmo works fine with last release and as said before tomee already uses

--
*Romain Manni-Bucau*
*LinkedIn: **http://fr.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau

Re: Tyrus with OpenEJB?