Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Gary Yao <ga...@ververica.com> on 2019/12/09 17:28:59 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Feature freeze for Apache Flink 1.10.0 release

Hi all,

We have just created the release-1.10 branch. Please remember to merge bug
fixes to both release-1.10 and master branches from now on if you want the
fix
to be included in the Flink 1.10 release.

Best,
Yu & Gary

Posted by Hequn Cheng <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yu & Gary,

Thanks a lot for your work and looking forward to the 1.10 release. :)

Best, Hequn